I promised to share some of my goals for May and I’m a little behind..of course. Some of you may recognize a few of the goals because I’ve been making them and leaving them totally and completely unfulfilled since January, I’m talking to you Mr. Guitar!
- I’m joining Liza from I’m An Okie with her 100 Miles in May! I’ve logged 7 already! It’s going to be 50/50:running/biking!
- I’m also joining Bess from Bess be Fit for her May Abs Challenge. Just finished Day 1, it hurt.
- I STILL haven’t taken a yoga class. It will finally happen in Ludington, MI where my sister does yoga. So excited!
- I’m pretty sure my first spin class will happen very soon, too. Nervous, very nervous.
- Practice my guitar for 2 hours a week, baby steps. But I promise there will be a guitar video at the end of the month that will out some pressure on me:)
- Make some changes to my blog…I’ve been saying this forever. It is usually just nice when I make new post. Slacker status.
- Read some books and magazines! Ahh I love non school related reading materials!
- Sign up for a triathlon! This was a 2011 goals so it must be completed!
- Sign up for a few races that will fall in my marathon training, I have a few in mind: Space Coast? Savannah?
- Continue my positivity …I’ve been doing pretty well that is until I got on a scale this morning at the doctors. I hate numbers:( But I have the control of how I let them affect me, I MUST remember this!
- Relax and enjoy the first month of my last summer as a student. Take advantage of every opportunity! Someone test me on this one by asking me do something crazy- please! Live in the moment! Celebrate everything!
Questions for You!
What is one of your goals for May?
Do we share any goals?
Are you good at keeping up with your goals? I don’t have the best track record but I will stick with these…hopefully.