This is the stuff…that drives me crazy.
- Being too tired and busy with not fun things, work and school work, to blog=(
- Traffic, both to and from work today, thanks Orlando.
- Finding out that I have to be at the Science Center for 14 hours this weekend when it will be Spring Break and I should be hanging out with my family at Disney World, then driving to Alabama at a reasonable time not at 2 pm. That will get us there around midnight if we’re lucky. Yes, I’m a whiney baby.
- Technology is boycotting me. When you ask? Before my speech when I needed to make a powerpoint, during my speech when trying to show a video from said powerpoint(that worked when I tested it 20 min. earlier but not during my speech), and at work on two different computers today.
- YouTube never wanting to work for me, it will play on my blog and Facebook but not on their actual website? This confuses me.
- Wondering if I could have done better on Sunday’s race if I had pushed myself just a little bit more but at the same time kicking myself for not taking the time to enjoy such a fun-filled race. Why do I dwell on things like this, oh right, I’m an over thinker.
This is the stuff…that keeps me sane.
- Mommy being here to hang out with me for the last two days! I felt bad for her since I was an unorganized, sleepy, sore, cranky-pants but at least I can’t add lonely to that list of adjectives.
- God basically speaking to me through the radio with this song from Francesca Barristelli, he was telling me not to sweat the small stuff and remember how much I’m blessed!
- Aunt Jen always reminding me to look on the bright side when I tell her our original 7-8 day trip has been turned into a 4.5-5 day one. Those 5 days will still give us plenty of time to have fun with the future Justin Beiber, here is his YouTube debut.
- There is not much keeping me sane on the technology front since my computer nerd isn’t here to save the day… but at least I rolled with the punches during my speech when the technology malfunction happened, I carried on without fretting over it. I think.
- Reminding myself that I run for the fun events and to keep myself healthy. Maybe someday as I continue to progress I can get a wee bit faster but right now I am still a novice runner and need to work my way there. There will always be other races where I can concentrate on having fun, too! Like the Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon!
This is the stuff…that I’ve been eating.
Questions for you?
What is the stuff that drives you crazy?
How about the stuff that keeps you sane?
Have you been eating a yummy treats lately? Obviously I have!