Today is Day 30 of The 30 Day Challenge! Yay for accomplishing goals!
My highs and lows of this month.
- Having some kind of funky cold/sinus infection for 2 1/2 weeks.
- Falling behind in school.
- Struggling for a few days when some of my ocd-ish problems.
- Girls Night to see Barry Manilow!
- Brunch with Rob’s Family at Dexter’s!
- Getting my iPhone!
- Donna Marathon Relay weekend in Jacksonville!
- Valentine’s Dinner with my family and friends including meeting baby Guy!
- Hanging out with Annie this weekend!
- Spending my President’s Day with Gramma and Lenore!
- and finally getting my half marathon training right, I hope!
You think I like spending time with my family and friends or something?
This morning I did a 2 mile run, since I’m tapering off to rest for the Princess Half on Sunday! It may have only been two miles but it was hot, since I waited until almost 8 to run, and I was sweaty when I was finished! My average pace was 9:59, one second under 10 but it was still under!I actually ran my second mile in 9:53, which is great since usually the first few miles are always the toughest for me.
I was at the Science Center at 10:10, I’m getting very good at being late, and was starving by 11:30 but waited . Luckily I packed a heavy lunch, 1 slice of Quiche and an apple. Leanna, the one who makes amazing cookies, was meeting her parents for lunch and was sweet enough to bring me back a
small medium fry, I suspect she’s trying to fatten me up with cookies and fried foods! I gave her a hard time for brining me a medium since there was no way I was going to eat all of them. That turned out to be a complete lie. I did wait until 1 to eat….and I need to carb load this week, right?
I returned to Winter Park late this afternoon for some more
shopping promoting. At least today i steered clear of the chocolate.
What I’m most excited about it putting that Apple Pie Spice on some oats! Maybe tomorrow morning? Good Night=)
Questions for You!
What are some of your highs and lows from the past month?
Do you ever intend to eat healthy and fail?
What are your favorite spices? I have a thing for cinnamon and on the savory side anything with garlic!