Your highs and lows of the past year. Looking back on the past year I’d have to say that I have a lot more highs than lows. Like I’ve said many times I live an incredibly blessed life and even though times can be tough I have the amazing skill of blocking bad times from my memory! So let’s start with my lows…
- Working 9-5 at the call center at my parents work last spring. It wasn’t terrible but I wouldn’t call it a high or an amazing part of my life. I was actually very good at being a call center agent, I got 100’s on my call reviews=) The experience just reaffirmed the fact that I want a higher education so I can work in a job that I love!
- I have a few struggles in my life that would take longer than a bullet point to explain. So let’s just say I struggle with some OCD like symptoms that can make it a mentally ‘low’ day.
- Completing my first ever running event the Disney Princess Half-Marathon!
- In the spring Rob and I took our first real vacation together to Washington, D.C.!
- I was accepted into the Advertising and Public Relations program at UCF! Only 2 years in the making!
- I spent an amazing 4th of July weekend in Ludington, MI my brother and sisters hometown!
- Went to watch my cousin MK in her Softball World Series in Panama City Beach!
- Moved in my apartment, which means I got my own room for the 1st time in 14 years!
- Spent my Thanksgiving with my wonderful family on a private island in the Chesapeake Bay!
- Got my first internship with the Orlando Science Center!
- Started my blog! Which has been going great, I think!
I’m looking forward to a lot more highs this year!
Questions for You!
What are some of your highs and lows?
Are a lot of your highs centered around vacations? It looks like a pattern for me! But I enjoy by everyday life, too!